Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: katrina k — eastpointe Michigan United States of America
Florida Internet, Michigan United States of America

Ocwen Ocwen LLC / Litton Loan Servicing The company known for rip offs Internet, Michigan

My name is Katrina,

Im writting this email due to the utter discust that im having with Ocwen Mortgage company. I have been living in my home for 9 1/2 years i actually moved into muy home in labor with my 3rd daughter. I love my home and has NEVER been late for ! payment upon being advised to get my mortgage motified I was given a fee of $746. pper month this ws supposed to include my taxes and insurance. I agreed to that because it was in my budget to do so. I didnt have no gripes about paying this because i had been payong my own taxes and insurace for the past 7 years on my own. Due to my mortgage switching Claws i was then railroaded to being told that my payments went from $746 to $1161 to now $2605 which brings me to having to come out of $30k within the next 12c months. What a low down dirty shame !! I will not no longer cry and send myself to the hospital due to having heart palpltaions Im sending my keys IM DONE .

Katrina From Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/Internet-Michigan-48021/Ocwen-Ocwen-LLC-Litton-Loan-Servicing-The-company-known-for-rip-offs-Internet-Michigan-941382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen