Complaint Review: Ocwen

Ocwen
PO Box 24738 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen They totally screwed me over!! West Palm Beach , Florida

*Consumer Comment: War Against Ocwen

In 2006, I fell behind on my mortgage. So, I called Ocwen to work out some kind of modification agreement. Three months later, they sent me a letter stating that I didn't qualify for mortgage modification. Then they began putting all the payments that I was sending them towards the arreargage. Under Obama's mortgage law, they are not suppose to do that. I know this because I have talked to lawyers. Now, they have charged off my mortgage, I am fearing forclosure is near and when I called them to do a Deed in Lieu of, they told me that I no longer qualify. They are the reason I don't qualify!!!!!! This company completely screwed me, not help me!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-They-totally-screwed-me-over-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-872415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen

War Against Ocwen

AUTHOR: denice1126 - (United States of America)

You will need to get a lawyer.  The problem is that Ocwen has done this to thousands of people and they continue to get away with it.  It is time to make a stand and fight against big corporations that are scamming people out of their money and homes.  Please visit the fb page below and click LIKE: