Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Gary O — Corona California
Ocwen
P.O. Box 4622 Waterloo, IA 50704-4622 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen, Good Luck to all the people fighting Ocwen 11 years and counting for me West Palm Beach Florida

Good luck to all those fighting Ocwen. You certainly realize, and I know these guys are crooks. From the ashes of a former company (Berkely, I believe) the wrote on their application Ocwen, meaning Nlew Co.  This apparently stuck.  I have been fighting these crooks, - force placed insurance, constant keeping your account technicly in defaut, to harvest other fees.  Chase Manhattan, in my case hired these 'Loan Services Agents' and asked few questions about these renegade bandits in the wild west of loan securitization.

In my case I paid 22,823.66 to reinstate my loan, when I discovered the addition error, I called Ocwen and they said they would 'look into it'  instead they foreclosed, while I protected by the bankruptcy court.

Since the 2003 eviction of my home of 26 years, and the loss of my home based business 'Residential Fire Sprinklers' I have fought in court, pro-se, for a hearing to show my evidence and make my claim.

Ocwen and Chase Manhattan of course have hid, since I cannot seem to get them in court.

Why:  The bankruptcy judge does not beleive she has jurisdiction to hold a trial. For the third time, I am waiting on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal.  My blog is at garyo dot info to see my case.

Good Luck, and God Bless to all fighting these law breaking Nazi's

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/OcwennbspGood-Luck-to-all-the-people-fighting-Ocwen-11-years-and-counting-for-me-West-P-1095005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen