Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Randolph Massachusetts United States of America
Ocwen

Ocwen Fraudulent loan servicing company . Causing great heartache Internet

I have had Ocwen as my loan servicing company since July, never had problems with BOA.  They do not post my mortgage payments, insist I owe more for escrow which I do not, even said I didn't pay my taxes.  I went to my tax office they wrote a letter stating none of that was true.  Always paid taxes and no reason for higher escrow.  Mailed to an address in FL, research department.  Never hear anything except I owe more more more.  Can not reach or reason with anyone.

They have been sued many times and lost.  This is what I want to do but can not find a lawyer who will take the case on a contingent basis.

I have great stress and anxiety because of them and my credit score has dropped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/internet/Ocwen-Fraudulent-loan-servicing-company-Causing-great-heartache-Internet-1005537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen