Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: B A wolf — Norwalk California United States of America
Ocwen

Ocwen Ocwen loan servicing Ocwen hurting people not helping Internet

Ocwen said that they don't want to foreclose on you but they will if you have equity in your home. I paid everything they wanted and returned it back saying that they need more the they lost 15,000 dollars of mine and admitted that I showed proof of it and said that they can't find it. The banks found it twice how cant they find it?? They forced my home to foreclose on my home and sold it. When my lawyers call them they said that it was wrong to foreclose and that it will take another 20 days to find that money. After they sold my house. This is wrong at any level so why hasn't the us government stepped in to solving the problem for Americans. While so many people are victims of this evil and hainish act of curlity to Americans?? It's not right I'm standing up to fight it and wish for all Americans to do the same We have rights United we stand All for one and one for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/internet/Ocwen-Ocwen-loan-servicing-Ocwen-hurting-people-not-helping-Internet-942695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen