Complaint Review: Odenza Marketing Group

• Reported By: Sonia — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Odenza Marketing Group
4664 Lougheed Highway Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Odenza Marketing Group Andrew Gluck Lie and Rip Burnaby British Columbia Canada

I took a demo from Odenza in 2009. they claimed they will give a free cruise away. After spending over $3000.00 in their product which was not what they describe to be, and paying extra fees for the "Free Cruise", I booked the cruise in 2010.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the cruise, so the cruise company, they gave me a $300 credit which was notarized, for future cruise.

In September I tried booking the cruise with Odenza, my travel agent Andrew Cluck, didn't use my cruise credit, and when I mentioned to him he said it's too late and Carnival the cruise company will give me a $100 on ship credit.

The flight he booked for us was the worst flight to Miami, a 6 hr flight end up being 13 hrs each way, with one stop on our way there and 2 stops on the way back. we also paid more for these flights than a direct flight would have been.

I am very disappointed with this company. I got ripped off more than anyone could imagine. I phoned the Carnival cruise line and they said the credit was applied to my booking, which is not true. I hate this company and will never ever work with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Odenza-Marketing-Group/Burnaby-British-Columbia-/Odenza-Marketing-Group-Andrew-Gluck-Lie-and-Rip-Burnaby-British-Columbia-Canada-996691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Odenza Marketing Group