Complaint Review: OfferWire

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Artista — The Dalles Oregon United States of America
OfferWire
48641 Milmont Drive Fremont, California United States of America

OfferWire DCL Fulfillment Center Sent me an email stating "Thank you for your recent order. We are pleased to inform you that the following order has successfully shipped and is on its way." But I did not order a computer router from Fremont, California

OfferWire emailed me stating that my order for a router has been sent. I however did not order a router from them.

I do not know how OfferWire got my email address, name and mailing address. I did receive a router, for which I have no use. They contacted me on Gmail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OfferWire/Fremont-California-94538/OfferWire-DCL-Fulfillment-Center-Sent-me-an-email-stating-Thank-you-for-your-recent-order-836062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OfferWire