Complaint Review: Offerpal

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Janssen — San Pablo CA California United States of America
Offerpal
161 Mission Falls Dr Freemont, California United States of America

Offerpal Tapjoy Offerpal Does not Pay DirectTV points after completion of offer. Freemont , California

*General Comment: Now Tapjoy continues the scam tradition

I play Heroes of Gaia online. and recently they added offerpal points when you complete offers. I was going to move over to satellite, and dump my Cable company anyhow, so, when i went in to offerpal and saw that I could earn over 2800 Game points for Heroes of Gaia if I sign-up with DirectTV, I was excited. I would get my Satellite and points for my favorite game. so, on 10/10/2010 i applied online and Did Exactly what the offer stated.

on 10/11/2010 i was surprised I did not get my points. so I went back to the offerpal to check on my status, and it said i had suspicious activity and asked me to fill out a form, I filled out the Form, and on 10/12/2010 it was back to normal, but still no points. By this time, my Direct TV was installed up and running fine. I went to the offerpal application and filled out a support ticked asking where my points went.

I was presented with an e-mail saying the following:

I need to send them information showing I completed the transaction. in which I did.

Then they sent me an e-mail that I would receive my point within 1 to 4 days once they confirm the offer was completed correctly.

1  week later, still no points, so I sent in another ticket on the same problem, and then they replied with:

We are having trouble communicating with the game interface  and it is preventing us from awarding your points. They had escalated the matter, and I should have my points within 1 to 2 business days.

7 days later Still no points. I again filed a new form, this time they stopped responding.  after many attempts, still no response.  then last week the offer listed on with the word unable to communicate with application: from offerpal totally disappeared. no trace of it. leaving me with only my e-mails from offerpal as proof I spoke to them. Or even completed the offer altogether.

I have been not only Forgotten, but Left Feeling Robbed. I sent e-mails to offerpal, and still I am left with nothing.

I I looked up offerpal and DirectTV and found I was not alone with this kind of problem.
I am left Feeling I was scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerpal/-Freemont-California-94539/Offerpal-Tapjoy-Offerpal-Does-not-Pay-DirectTV-points-after-completion-of-offer-Freemont-666884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerpal

#1 General Comment

Now Tapjoy continues the scam tradition

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

This company is now called Tapjoy and this is the EXACT same offer I have been scammed on,they will send you tons of emails to respond to just to tell you sorry no reward you messed up but we got paid,Apple has banned them someone needs to start a class action suit against them!