Complaint Review: Offerwire - Bridgevine

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: musicidot@gmail.com — Takoma Park Maryland U.S.A.
Offerwire - Bridgevine
3580 NW 56th St, Suite 100 Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Offerwire - Bridgevine Bridgevine Will not replace a returned faulty modem Ft Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Perhaps I can help you

I received a faulty modem from Offerwire a little more than a month ago, and I had then promptly called Offerwire to follow up. After the second phone call, I was told I needed to contact the original manufactuerer to solve any possible issues and obtain a case number for returns. I did so. I then sent out my faulty modem about 3 weeks ago.

Only yesterday, 3 weeks later, that I received a definite notice that the inventory has not received my modem. This is when the customer service reps began pounding me on my tracking number, or lack thereof. One customer service rep explicitly told me that I needed a tracking number.

I double-checked all my emails and recalled all the several-times-a-week phone correspondances, and not even once did anyone mention the necessity of a tracking number for a returned merchandise. I even spoke with the customer service manager, and she said basically if they never receive my modem and I can never produce a tracking number, I will never get a modem. I even offered to provide proof via my credit card statement that I have indeed send it out on said date, but they were adamant about acquiring a tracking number.

While I understand the need for them to verify this is not a fraud on my part, as a customer, I certainly feel penalized for receiving a faulty modem. I did not ask for a non-working modem; they are at fault for quality control. In addition, I also had to bear the costs of shipping back as well as the now-unusable internet service I have paid for, when I assumed I would have a modem to utilize the internet service.

I am about to terminate the internet service with Comcast, especially since I can't use my internet anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerwire-Bridgevine/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Offerwire-Bridgevine-Bridgevine-Will-not-replace-a-returned-faulty-modem-Ft-Lauderdale-632124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerwire - Bridgevine

Perhaps I can help you

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you are having this problem. I may be able to help you. Please email me any information that you may have regarding this order and I'll personally look into this matter for you.

Regards