Complaint Review: Offerwire

• Reported By: legal eagel 11 — alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Offerwire

Offerwire Bridgevine Company Fraudulent Company, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response From Bridgevine

I just received a fraudulent charge we never ordered this service or contacted this company .

So I guess now they are stooping to a new low. We've contacted our bank and we are contacting the better business bureau and we've just contacted this company with only one operator with a phony accent...

It looks like they contact someone attempt to sell them a service and is no way affilliated with the real company and then charges them and it 's about a month and several charges to your account before you realize the scam. Then they never return your money! But we'd already had fraud alerts on all our cards . I'm forwarding information on this company to my state representative and local police internet division . Now this company has finally broken the Law!

From what my research shows this company attempts to act as a third party to sell items , goods or services and then tries to bill .. such as for Comcast Cable. But in our case the charge appeared on our credit card out of nowhere so our bank is handling it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerwire/internet/Offerwire-Bridgevine-Company-Fraudulent-Company-Internet-521210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerwire

Response From Bridgevine

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you are having problems. I'm an employee of Bridgevine and may be able to get this issue resolved for you. Please email me  any  information that you may have and I'll personally look into this matter for you.

Regards