• Report: #952047

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: art — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Offerwire

Offerwire Five months, and rebate is still "in process". offerwirerebates.com, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Offerwire

Offerwire offers a rebate for a modem and router when you order Comcast Internet service through them. I ordered Comcast internet service through Offerwire in March 2012. I completed all the necessary paperwork, and called them at least three times. Now almost six months later, they tell me that the rebate is still in process. They told me that my rebate was delayed because I ordered Comcast internet service twice. In fact, this was the first and only time I ordered internet service from Comcast. I would not do business again with Offerwire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerwire/internet/Offerwire-Five-months-and-rebate-is-still-in-process-offerwirerebatescom-Internet-952047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerwire

Offerwire

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you are having issues with your rebate. I am an employee of the company and may be able to help you. Please email me your order confirmation number and I will personally look into this matter for you.

Regards