Complaint Review: Offerwire.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sanji — Penn Valley California United States of America
Offerwire.com

Offerwire.com AWFUL!!!!!! Be aware!!!!!! They ripped me off, blamed me and hung the phone up on me, when I demanded to speak with the manager. Be aware when you are contacting Comcast you could be contacting offe Internet

*Consumer Comment: I checked Offerwire's website and would have NO PROBLEM..

AWFUL COMPANY!!!  FOR 1 HOUR I THOUGHT I WAS SPEAKING TO COMCAST ABOUT THE DIFFERENT SERVICES THAT THEY OFFER, WHEN IT WAS REALLY OFFERWIRE, THEN I WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE COMCAST INSTALLATION.  COMCAST INFORMED ME SERVICE WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA.  A FEW DAYS LATER I STILL RECEIVED A PACKAGE FROM OFFERWIRE... IT WAS HELL HAVING THE PACKAGE RETURNED.  CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD NOT ALLOW TO SPEAK TO MANAGEMENT.  OFFERWIRE CLAIMED IT WAS MY FAULT THAT THE PACKAGE WAS SENT, EVEN THOUGH THE COMCAST WERE NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA.  THEY CLAIMED I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND CANCELED MY ORDER, WHEN I HAD NO IDEA I WAS SPEAKING WITH OFFERWIRE AND NOT COMCAST.  THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HUNG UP ON ME AT THE END OF OUR CONVERSATION.  AWFUL.  BEWARE, WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR COMCAST YOU COULD BE GETTING TRICKED BY THIS ROTTEN COMPANY.   OFFERWIRE.COM IS VERY BAD!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerwirecom/internet/Offerwirecom-AWFUL-Be-aware-They-ripped-me-off-blamed-me-and-hung-the-phon-868142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerwire.com

I checked Offerwire's website and would have NO PROBLEM..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

knowing they aren't COMCAST.

I think you may have shot yourself in the foot.