• Report: #461916

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Spokane Wa. Washington
Office Depot, Hewlitt Packard
14008 E Sprague Ave Nationwide U.S.A.

Hewlitt Packard - Office Depot Hewlitt Packard Rebate ripoff includes Office Depot Spokane Spokane Valley Washington

I spent my birthday money on 5/08/09 at Office Depot in the City of Spokane Valley. I purchased a HP C5580 printer, scanner, copier and a 2 year extended warranty including rebate, using cash. I was supposed to get a $50 rebate from Hewlitt Packard. As I am disabled, it took me a month to find someone to hook my printer up. By the way, I sent in all the info for my rebate including the required receipt and codes...everything that very next day. Finally I got my printer going, but with problems. When I called Office Depot asking about the problem and my rebate...I was told it was an HP problem. When I called HP, there was no sign of my name in their rebate files...none...same for Office Depot! Bottom line, I paid for a printer Office Depot would not take back even as an exchange, and I have no rebate ever! I will never go to Office Depot again, nor will any of my next electronics be HP especially if they offer a rebate!!!! Beware!!!!!

Sandrajac
Spokane Wa., Washington
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot-Hewlitt-Packard/nationwide/Hewlitt-Packard-Office-Depot-Hewlitt-Packard-Rebate-ripoff-includes-Office-Depot-Spokane-461916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot, Hewlitt Packard