Complaint Review: Office Depot Online

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hattiesburg Mississippi
Office Depot Online
www.officedepot.com Internet U.S.A.

Office Depot Online Watch out if you are a corporate OD online customer Internet

If you are like me, and usually log in to their site, and have it save your info with a cookie, beware. I deleted all my cookies recently, and having forgot that, I ordered a couple items and added to the cart .... only to realize I was not logged in. Once I logged in, I noticed that THE PRICES HAD INCREASED! I tried this again the next day ... deleted the cookie and checked the price to the normal everyday Joe vs. what they were AFTER I logged in ... and got the same result. An email to customer service 2 days ago resulted in an auto-responder message, but nothing since. I am really disappointed in them.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot-Online/internet/Office-Depot-Online-Watch-out-if-you-are-a-corporate-OD-online-customer-Internet-332616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot Online