Complaint Review: Office Depot Online

• Submitted: Fri, April 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: Unhappy Office Depot ex customer — Portland Oregon United States of America
Office Depot Online
officedepot.com Internet United States of America

Office Depot Online does not "taking care of YOUR business" Internet

I have purchased this defective Linksys SRW2024 24-port Gigabit switch from Office Depot online on March 3, 2010. To this day, and today is April 16, 2010, I have not received no replacement and no money back. How are they taking care of my business? I wish I didn't buy it from them. Later I found out that on "special orders", they order the item from a 3rd party and then ship it to you. It took them 11 days to ship it to me in the 1st place. I don't know how long it will take to get my money back! Customer service is no help.

The only business they are taking care of is THEIRS. I will never buy from them again, and I urge you not to do business with them too.

2 thumbs down. That's how I rate their service and willingness to help customers. Shame on you Office Depot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot-Online/internet/Office-Depot-Online-does-not-taking-care-of-YOUR-business-Internet-593931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot Online