Complaint Review: Office Depot Online

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: Dmitri — Glendale California

Office Depot Online Failed to honer refund money of returned item Los Angeles Nationwide

I bought the projector for 300 dollars from Office Depot online sales last year in April 2013. Shortly after I tried to use and I did not like the quality. So I returned it in the timely manner. They confirmed that they received the item and told me that they will send the refund check to my address. It is April 2014 outside and I am still waiting  for the check to come. I tried to call them several times through out the last year and they just give me runs around. I am desparate and don't know how to get my money from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot-Online/nationwide/Office-Depot-Online-Failed-to-honer-refund-money-of-returned-item-Los-Angeles-Nationwide-1134888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot Online