• Report: #241998

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Office Depot
2200 Old Germantown Road, Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Office Depot where is my rebate checks Ripoff Delray Beach Florida

I purchased a printer on 06/13/06 from an Officer Depot and I had to fill out 2 rebate forms to get total of $100 check, one for $25 and the other one for $75. On 07/01/06, 08/07/06 and 08/16/ 06, I received e-mails stating that you will receive another email when we have shipped your check. So, I've been waiting for my rebate checks to come and forgot about the whole thing. Today I was going through my old paper works and found out that I never received any rebate checks from Office Depot's rebate center. I contacted the rebate center and spoke with a customer service lady but she replied to me that I was too late for the call and there is nothing she could do for me. Why is that too late for my rebate checks? I just want my rebates that were promised to me when I purchased my printer. Why does that matter how I late call to get my rebate checks. I did follow all of instructions and used my money to send out those rebate forms in the mail. After all it is my money, isn't it? I hope this is not a scam so they don't have to pay people. I am really hoping that, that is not the case. I also spoke with Mr. Patrick (supervisor) his ID# 53812 and I could not understand what in the hell he was saying to me at all. Actually, He made me more upset, lol... I e-mail this matter to their customer service, so I guess I have to wait and see what they are going to do. d**n, I hate waiting for rebate checks because I will forget about it. I think that the Best Buy is going the right direction with getting away with rebate BS.

David
Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/Office-Depot-where-is-my-rebate-checks-Ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-241998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot