• Report: #1019218

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: dee jay — Disappointment Nationwide United States of America
Office Depot
Sterling, Virginia United States of America

Office Depot Performance Plan Office Depot Office Depot "LACK OF" Performance Plan Sterling, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: We Can Help!

Office Depot Office Depot "Total LACK of" Performance Plan

Don't want to be too lengthy so I will just quickly say that their "performance" plan is anything but. I paid $160 for this crappy plan. Save your money....Don't bother! Ordered a replacement battery that never arrived because order was not placed. Thanks Fernando....

After waiting one week spoke to Jennifer who lied and said she would overnight a battery. That did not happen either...Spoke to a supervisor (Josh) who also confirmed battery would be sent over night. Thanks Jenn & Josh...

When I called at the end of the next day - he (Josh) changes the wordage from over night - to it arriving on Monday or Tues of the following week. This has been a HUGE inconvenience that I will not take the time to describe and they should consider removing the words performance and protection from this plan. It SUX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Depot/Sterling-Virginia-/Office-Depot-Performance-Plan-Office-Depot-Office-Depot-LACK-OF-Performance-Plan-Sterlin-1019218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Depot

We Can Help!

AUTHOR: Casey Ahlbum at Office Depot - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to read about the poor experience that you have had with regard to your Office Depot Performance Protection Plan claim. What you describe appears to be very frustrating and I am sorry that we have caused such inconvenience.  I'd really like to help get things back on track and would be grateful if you would please send me the details along with your contact information. Upon receipt, I'll have a member of our Corporate Consumer Relations Team reach out to you in order to make things right. My email address is casey.ahlbum@officedepot.com and I hope to hear from you.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused.

Casey J. Ahlbum