Complaint Review: Office Furniture Direct

1240 route 110 farmingdale, New York United States of America

Office Furniture Direct ofdonline.com A Huge Scam!!! farmingdale, New York

*Consumer Comment: 15 years of good experiences

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Information

Office furniture direct in farmingdale ny is a huge scam! Do not buy from them! I bought a desk and after 2 months it broke. They would not fix it or be helpful at all. I spoke to the owner Kamron monasebian and he acted like he would fix it and just wanted to delay the situation. do not buy from them! They will steal your money! They are money hungry pigs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Furniture-Direct/farmingdale-New-York-11735/Office-Furniture-Direct-ofdonlinecom-A-Huge-Scam-farmingdale-New-York-877785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Furniture Direct

15 years of good experiences

AUTHOR: RFK - (United States of America)

I've been working with Kamron for some 15 years supplying each of my many offices over the years.  Our experience has always been very good.  I am asked ofter to refer companies all of the time due to the nature of my business.  Very careful about that too.  Proudly we recommend Kamron and he place of business.  I am grateful for the time he always gives us and his person attention, as well as his always being fair in pricing.  We count on him for that, and I believe he takes it to heart.  Not enough business people do that anymore.  Thank you Kamron.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Information

AUTHOR: Kamron M - (United States of America)

Over the the last decade our firm has maintained a excellent reputation for customer service.  The above post is obviously slanderous in nature from a party which is attempting to tarnish our firm's positive image.

Full references are available.

Thank You.