Complaint Review: Office Lions - Online Virtual Business Solutions

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: jcodename — Baguio City Other
Office Lions - Online Virtual Business Solutions
303 - 6707 Elbow Drive SW Calgary, Alberta T2V 0E Calgary, Alberta Canada

Office Lions - Online Virtual Business Solutions, Blū Lion Media Networks, Zeeshan Ahmed,BluLion, Non-payment of salary to several employees, online scammer Calgary Alberta

CEO, "Zee" or Zeeshan Ahmed, of Office Lions - Online Virtual Business Solutions, Bubz Lion - Digital Media Consultant, Blū Lion Media Networks or http://www.blulion.ca/ and http://officelions.com/ promised to pay us our salary but did NOT.

I started working as a Virtual Assistant under Office Lions last March 2013. We were first recruited under BluLion but later on employed under Office Lions since BluLion focus on web development. As a virtual assistant, I had a client - under Office Lion, whose office is also located in Calgary. It was a firm of medical practioners and my service was to assist with accepting their incoming calls and also creating social media materials for their social media pages and accounts. Everything was fine at first until I found out that the client I'm working with also lets BluLion create their webpages.

My client then ask me to request the CEO to finished their website since it's been months from the time they started it. Zee would always promise to get it done, which in turn I also report to the client. After few months of the same problems, the client decided to discontinue all services under BluLion and Office Lions. The client paid his dues under Office Lions so me and my colleagues can get paid. Unfortunately, Zee did NOT give us our pay. He would always make an excuse and promised to pay "next week", "next week" until it's been months from the time the client terminated their contract with Zee - that was July 2013.

We patiently waited and gave him the chance to pay but unfortunately, not any of his promises was kept. He no longer response to our emails and even to our Facebook chats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Lions-Online-Virtual-Business-Solutions/Calgary-Alberta/Office-Lions-Online-Virtual-Business-Solutions-Bl-Lion-Media-Networks-Zeeshan-Ahmed-1103898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Lions - Online Virtual Business Solutions