residential

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Oak Harbor Ohio
Office Max - Motorola
2802 Curtice Rd Northwood, Ohio U.S.A.

Office Max - Motorola rebate ripoff Northwood Ohio

Last Christmas Office Max promised rebates on a Motorola cordless base phone of $30.00 and an extension phone rebate of $10.00. Having been screwed by Office Max before on rebates, I made sure I followed their cumbersome procedure.

After getting a mailed lame excuse for denying my rebate I went to the store a couple of times to address my complaint. They made lengthy calls and then promised me it would be taken care of.

I finally got a rebate. Guess which one? I don't know who screwed me, Motorola or Office Max, but one of them kept my $30.00.

William
Oak Harbor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Max-Motorola/Northwood-Ohio-43619/Office-Max-Motorola-rebate-ripoff-Northwood-Ohio-205903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Max - Motorola