Complaint Review: Office Max

• Submitted: Fri, August 27, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin Afghanistan
Office Max

Office Max OfficeMax blocks registered customers from the warranty site. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Nasty? rejectioon?

I purchased a product with an optional extended warranty. The sales clerk pointed out the warranty web address on the warranty brochure and said to go there to register the warranty I had just paid for. I went the site and found that I had to be registered to use it. Since I had previously set up an account with Office Max but forgotten my password, I selected the link to have my password reset. When I received the new temporary password, I followed the instructions on the email to update my registration. When I entered the new password, I received a nasty rejection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Max/internet/Office-Max-OfficeMax-blocks-registered-customers-from-the-warranty-site-Internet-635039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Max

Nasty? rejectioon?

AUTHOR: Daniel Alley - (United States of America)

What made your "rejection"  so nasty?  Officemax does everything they can to help their customers, you could have called the store and we walk you through the proccess