Complaint Review: Office Suites Plus

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Office Suites Plus
1950 Spectrum Circle, Suite 400 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-988-9222
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Office Suites Plus Failed to disclose lack of soundproofing between offices. ripoff Marietta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Spray Tan LA is the real deal!

*Consumer Comment: Did you follow through with your due diligence?

I rented an office within this executive suite, starting on September 1, 2005. I disclosed to the management that I am in the counseling profession, which requires strict patient confidentiality.

I quickly discovered that I was able to hear the person in the next room clearly, even though he was speaking in a normal tone of voice and despite the fact that both of our doors were closed. Just listening to his part of a few phone conversations, I was able to figure out that he was an attorney.

I reported this issue to the General Manager, Ms. Stephanie Felts. She was unable to grasp the seriousness of the situation. The bottom line is that my clinical supervisor and I would be in major trouble with the psychology licensing board if we allowed patient confidentiality to be compromised.

I moved out of this office on September 26, 2005. Since I was not informed that the walls between offices were paper-thin, I have wasted almost $1,700.00 unnecessarily on an office that I was unable to use for my type of business.

I believe that I am entitled to a full refund, given that the place was mispresented. At this point, I will be lucky to get back $600.00. Had I known about the lack of insulation, I would NEVER have located my business at Office Suites Plus.

Though I did not expect the office to be completely soundproof, I feel that being able to hear a clear voice in the next room is unacceptable, below any minimal standard established for a business suite.

I would strongly encourage anyone thinking of locating at any Office Suites Plus location to determine the existing level of soundproofing.

David
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Suites-Plus/Marietta-Georgia-30067/Office-Suites-Plus-Failed-to-disclose-lack-of-soundproofing-between-offices-ripoff-Mariet-159350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Suites Plus

Spray Tan LA is the real deal!

AUTHOR: BellaTX - (United States of America)

I came across some negative post about spray tan la and rob and was shocked! it is a great company and the tan you get from the product is amazing!!! rob is a great person and will make sure you walk away HAPPY and BEAUTIFUL!

Don't believe the negative stuff put out there about it.

Did you follow through with your due diligence?

AUTHOR: xjaigirl - (United States of America)

I rented office space here and it was great! This is shared office space, not just a shared building.  I am having trouble grasping as to why a professional counselor would even want to be in this type of environment other than to save money?  Had privacy been so important, I feel that perhaps you should have tried out one of the guest offices prior to signing an agreement to see if it would be a good fit, especially if you're forking over that kind of money. This space isn't for everyone and every profession but it is by far a rip-off.