• Report: #581970

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: kyp18duron — Greenacres Florida USA
Office Team - Robert Half International
222 Lakeview Ave. Suite 1700 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Office Team - Robert Half International False advertisement on Career Websites (ie Careerbuilder, Monster, etc.) West Palm Beach, Florida

I have applied for numerous jobs on Careerbuilder.com for Office Team.  They did not advertise that they were an employment agency.  They called me in for an interview for a specfic receptionist job.  This is what they told me over the phone.

First off, when I went for the "interview", I had to park in the garge which cost $3 per hour, and Office Team kept me for almost three hours.  They would not validate the Parking Fee even though I went to them for an "interview."

The "interview" was a waste of time.  They made me fill out a bunch of information, which took twice as long because their computer system "lost" the information I had already filled out on their website.  When I was done, they said that they would call me if a job became available.

I then asked why I came in, because they told me on the phone I was interviewing for a receptionist job.  They became very rude and nasty, and informed me that they have nothing available at the moment and this was just to get the information they need in order to help me find a job.  What a waste of time!

Beware of Office Team!  They will give false advertisements for jobs and lure you into their office only to waste your time...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Team-Robert-Half-International/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Office-Team-Robert-Half-International-False-advertisement-on-Career-Websites-ie-Career-581970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Team - Robert Half International