satisfaction

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Unsatisfied — United States of America
Office Team
4110 Rio Bravo St, #303 El Paso, Texas United States of America

Office Team Robert half International OfficeTeam doesn't help their employees El Paso, Texas

I was having issues at my assigned workplace, i contacted OfficeTeam for help. I didn't get a response in over 2 weeks. Then the agent I was working with got mad and hung up on me because I quit my assignment. They want you to take all the crap but don't help at all! I wouldn't recommend this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Team/El-Paso-Texas-79902/Office-Team-Robert-half-International-OfficeTeam-doesnt-help-their-employees-El-Paso-Tex-953239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Team