Complaint Review: Office Yoshimi

• Updated: Sat, June 12, 2010

• Reported By: Kathryn — Holstein Ontario Canada
Office Yoshimi
24-6-103 Nakaka Terado Internet Japan

Office Yoshimi Masao Kato, Yoshimi Yamada, Car Parts Exporting Japan After luring me in, I was scammed for 1,800 cdn, no car parts were sent Muko-City Kyoto Japan, Internet

*Consumer Comment: ***WORLDWIDE ALERT*** It looks like Japan might be collapsing! Anyone can 'Google' this- JAPAN PM NAOTO KAN WARNS OF 'COLLAPSE' UNDER DEBT PILE, and read....

I first contacted Office Yoshimi, about a year ago. They were very cooperative and sent diagrams and then correct parts  within a week or two of my deposit into their bank account under the name of Masao Kato. -City Bank, Kyoto Branch.

I was pleased to get such great service until recently.

Just over a month I ordered important parts for my car, deposited the required fee of just over $1,800 Canadian.   I waited a week then emailed to ask on a time estimate for delivery and Office Yoshimi told me the parts were on back order.

I waited another week and emailed a query as to a possible time frame. I received no reply (unusual I thought). Since that point despite repeated emails I have received no response from Office Yoshimi.

I typed in a google search using Office Yoshimi and found several people that have experienced the same fraudulent experience as I.

I have since emailed Office Yoshimi with the demand to return my money or send the parts immediately.

I have located phone #'s for the City bank in Kyoto and the police in Muko city.

I will be calling them with my information.

I am also in the process of emailing every link on his website and telling them of "business practices" of Office Yoshimi and his partner Masao Kato.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Yoshimi/internet/Office-Yoshimi-Masao-Kato-Yoshimi-Yamada-Car-Parts-Exporting-Japan-After-luring-me-in-I-612456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Yoshimi

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

the BBC article on the web, correct?

******************************* TOYOTA ALERT *****************************

*Make sure to visit the TOYOTA page of this site for valuable information if you have a Toyota vehicle.