Complaint Review: Office of the Commissioner for Burns

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: SIDCS — Manalapan New Jersey United States of America
Office of the Commissioner for Burns
6329 Sherwood Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Office of the Commissioner for Burns United States Burn Support Organization Theft of Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: He got what he deserved

*Consumer Comment: He got caught (kind of)

*Author of original report: Theft of Services

I was contacted by the organization's commissioner to produce identification cards for its employees. I provided the service and the company refuses to pay for these services after numerous requests. I was told by 3 different people from the organization that I would be paid and I never received any payments and now my many numerous calls and emails go unanswered. This organization claims to help people whom have suffered a horrible injury but they do not abide by the basic principles of doing business by paying for services rendered. Please beware if you intend on doing any sort of business with this organization as they are not a legitimate organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-of-the-Commissioner-for-Burns/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19151/Office-of-the-Commissioner-for-Burns-United-States-Burn-Support-Organization-Theft-of-Ser-803229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office of the Commissioner for Burns

He got what he deserved

AUTHOR: SIDCS - (United States of America)

I am glad that our friend got his just reward. Shows you who this guy really is. Why don't the Feds go after him he probably has done much worse and illegal.

He got caught (kind of)

AUTHOR: Fire Guy - (United States of America)

Theft of Services

AUTHOR: SIDCS - (United States of America)

This is an update to my previously file complaint:

I was contacted in early February by the head of the Office of the Commissioner for Burns and was told I would finally be paid for my services. I was told that a check would be mailed to my company.

As you can deduct by my adding this additional update I am still waiting for that payment.

I pretty much at this point gave up on the fact they have no intention of ever paying us for the services they received.

Beware! Do not trust the Office of the Commissioner for Burns as they are scam artists.

They contracted my company to make ID cards for their members and have not paid. I plan on now notifying the Department of Homeland Security because they supposedly deal with the some aspect of the United Nations.