Complaint Review: Office of the President, QVC Shopping Network

• Submitted: Fri, August 16, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 16, 2002

• Reported By:ridgecrest ca
Office of the President, QVC Shopping Network
1200 Wilson Drive at Studio Park West Chester, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

QVC Shopping Network ripoffs took me for all I had West Chester Pennsylvania

I purchased a computer through QVC, using easy pay. Believing it was a trust worthy company, I was soon proved wrong.

The payments were 5 payments for 5 months. Before the last payment was due I called the company to arrange for the payment to be payed by check. The women told me it would be no problem. About 2 months later I checked the balance in my account and the account was overdrawn.

I checked to see what happened and sure enough the check card/credit card payment had gone through and so did the check. I called the company and they stated that I needed to send a copy of the check and a copy of the bank statement to them because they had no record of the check being recieved yet cashed.

I payed the bank for a copy of the check. I sent them what they requested, hightlighting the areas where the check had been payed out and the overdraft fees accrued due to their neglegence.

I called them back when I had not heard anything from anyone. They told me they knew nothing. A week later I called back and they told me they had made a decision that they owed me nothing because the check was cancelled.

With a copy of the check and the bank statement in hand they still are denying any responsibility for all the suffering I have endured.

This all began in April and I am still paying fees out the gazoo. Utilities have been turned off, student loans are late, and I cannot afford to buy adequate food for my children or the things we need to survive. I am very pissed off with this so called trustworthy, responsible company.

Ridgecrest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2002 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-of-the-President-QVC-Shopping-Network/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19380-4262/QVC-Shopping-Network-ripoffs-took-me-for-all-I-had-West-Chester-Pennsylvania-27130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office of the President, QVC Shopping Network