Complaint Review: Officer Brent

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Officer Brent Scam — pocahontas Arkansas
Officer Brent
1324 Bedford ave brooklyn, New York USA

Officer Brent, dianne wilison, natasha degannes Was told if i send 500.00 through moneygram i would recieve 30,000.00 grant. I sent the money explaining it would be used to fund wounded warrior hunts and outdoor activies, they responded in a email telling me the IRS had stopped the shipment and is requiring I pay a tax of 3500.00 to officer brent before the money is delivered to me. brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: Officer Brent Scam

*Consumer Comment: A scam

I was approched by dianne wilson on facebook, she told me i was on the list to recieve a government grant, and i needed  to email officer brent and inquire about their government grants. Ms.wilson told me she recieved a 120,000 grant. Once I emailed officer brent he explained that I was approved for government grants as followed

if i pay 500.00 i will get 30,000

1,000 i get 90,000

1500 i get 120,000

2500 i get 180,000

After i told officer brent i was interested in the 30,000 grant that 500.00 dollars was all i could afford he fowarded me the following information on how to send the 500.00.

for walmart moneygram

account # 9981367846

routing # 021000089

swift code citius33

address 885 flathbush ave. brooklyn, ny 11226

I explained to officer brent that the grant would fund our wounded warrior hunts and outdoor activites. He told me that according to section 27 subsection 29 of the organization laws i would recieve a refund if I was not approved.

I sent the 500.00 through walmart moneygram, and he informed to me that i would receieve the check by ups today at 3:25pm. At 3:45pm he told me the IRS had stopped the delivery and is demanding that I pay a 3,500.00 tax payable to officer brent and the IRS would release the check to me. I formally requested a refund of my 500.00 but have not heard back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Officer-Brent/brooklyn-New-York-11226/Officer-Brent-dianne-wilison-natasha-degannes-Was-told-if-i-send-50000-through-moneygr-1048024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Officer Brent

Officer Brent Scam

AUTHOR: Officer Brent Scam - ()

I just want to get the word out so other people won't fall for this mess!!

A scam

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Unfortunately you will unlikely to get anything from this.