Complaint Review: Officer Matthew Roger(s) - Fast Cash International

not known Nationwide United States of America
  • Phone: 9173383774
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Officer Matthew Roger(s) - Fast Cash International Fraud, Crime, and Investigation I received a call from an officer matthew rogers or cathy rogers stating I owe $1,795 to Fast Cash International or settle out of court for $300. This does not make any sense for a loan I did nt take Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: STOP THESE SCAMMERS

I never thought I would be on here but I had to do some investigating on my own.  I got a call yesterday from an Officer Matthew Rogers or Kathy Rogers.  There are a couple of names, a Ray and a Ray Gomez.  They called my house phone telling me they have an affidavit in my name with Fash Cash International.  The gentleman with an Indian accent said that I owe $1,795 in loan charges from December of 2008.  I have the option to settle out of court for $300.  Wow that was a big jump to the bottom!!!  He also had my girlfriend's name and my grandfather's name in his system but could not verify all of my banking information. The gentleman then says he is a counselor for Fraud Crime Investigators representing Fast Cash International.  First he was an officer, now a counselor.  I told him I would get back to him on the matter but I don't want to go to court so I said I would call him back.   I am only 27 years old and not going to go to court unless I do some of my own research.  He told me to call him at 917-338-3774 and ask for Ray Gomez or a guy named Ray.  I checked my bank statements all the way to January of 2008.  Not one deposit made from Fast Cash international.  I don't even remember applying to them, no documents with my signature were mailed or emailed to me, not even a website.  Not even a phone call back in December of 2008 stating I owed that much money to a loan company.  I am happy to find out that lots of people have had encounters like mine, yes there is hope.  I just want the right thing to be done and if any owners of this web page see all these complaints maybe we can all file one big lawsuit against this company Fast Cash International.  I am only 27 years old, some college credits, and I have a full time job as a pharmacy technician and I am a certified medical billing and coding specialist.  I am not stupid.  This is a scam and should be reported on the news.  I put in the company's name and all these reports came up I got nauseated to even think I would fall for this.  Please someone get back to me ASAP and help me out with this.  I don't want this company taking my money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Officer-Matthew-Rogers-Fast-Cash-International/nationwide/Officer-Matthew-Rogers-Fast-Cash-International-Fraud-Crime-and-Investigation-I-recei-496109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Officer Matthew Roger(s) - Fast Cash International

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

1.  Do not be intimidated by these scammers.

2.  Do not pay them 1 red cent.

3.  Change your bank account # and get a new debit card if they had you banking info.

4.  Get the word out, email all of your friends and family, tell them what happened and to log into ripoffreport.com and BBB.org.  In early August 2009 the Better Business Bureau posted this scam on their website, please look it up.

5.  Write a letter to your local newspaper stating what happened and advising everyone look at ripoffreport.com and BBB.org.

6.  If you have any more calls (you might as I am on round 3 with these fools) simply hang up, blow a whistle in the phone, do whatever you wish, just do not pay them anything, do not verify anything.

7.  Put a scam alert on your credit report, this was advised to me buy the U.S. Attorney Generals office.

8.  These scammers are working offshore in another country.  This is a FRAUD.  Do not be intiminated by them, they are not legal, they cannot send you to jail, they cannot cause you to lose your job.  All they want is easy money, don't be their next victim.

9.  Update your report here if you have any other issues with this company.  On page 2 of ripoffreport.com I have my report there, also I update as needed.  You can find the BBB report on my update, just look for Springfield, IL on page 2.

Have a great day, do not let them scare you and do not, ever give them any money.