Complaint Review: Official Horse Picks

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 09, 2010

• Reported By: Sarah — Gainesville Florida U.S.A.
Official Horse Picks

Official Horse Picks Andrew Ripoff Artists Internet

I just read the ripoff report written by someone else and I must say that everything in that report is true.  The same things happened to me.  First, I called for my the free tip per the email I received.  That was a great tip.  The next day, when I phoned to thank them for this great tip, I agreed to pay $250 and a percentage of my winnings for more picks.  The pick I got that day was a bomb.  But you can't win every day and I know that.  The next time I phoned for my tip, without knowing why, I was transferred to someone named Andrew.  He was a fast talker.  Before I knew what happened, I had agreed to pay $10,000 for tips that would make me thousands in profits.  Since I didn't have $10,000, Andrew agreed to take a $3,000 wire transfer and $1,000 from my paypal account into their paypal account.  Fortunately, paypal would not honor this transaction.  They warned me of the high risk associated with this company.  This raised all kinds of red flags in my mind.  So I called the company back, informed them of paypal's warning, and I was instructed by Andrew to forget about paypal and send the wire transfer.  He said he was putting up the rest of the money for me and I could pay him back with my winnings.  After that, I sent an email advising that I regretted that I was unable to continue with the deal.  Since then I have been called several times a day by an angry Andrew telling me that he had put up all this money for me.  I see by the website that there was a $5.40 winner on Sunday, the day I was supposed to get an enormous tip.  I won more than that by relying on my own instincts.  Maybe this company does have inside information.  I don't know.  I know, though, that I am afraid to call back for the tips I already paid for.  And I thank my lucky stars I did not get any deeper into something I might never have been able to get out of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Official-Horse-Picks/internet/Official-Horse-Picks-Andrew-Ripoff-Artists-Internet-629914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Official Horse Picks