determining

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: ricky3107 — Goldsboro North Carolina United States of America
Official Nascar Members Club
P.O. Box 2944 Matthews, North Carolina United States of America

Official Nascar Members Club Signed me up for a $84 membership Matthews North Carolina

After reading some of the reports posted on the Official Nascar Members club (ONMC), I too thought I was taken by this company, but their representative told me when I was shopping at the Nascar store website there is an area during the check-out process that I must have signed up for the membership but didn't realize I did.  I called them today and explained the $84 charge appeared on my credit card and did not realize I signed up.  The rep canceled my membership, provided me a cancellation number and her name.  She told me my funds should be credited back to my account within 5 business days.  I think if people contact them and explain to them that they did this accidentally as I did, they are more than willing to work with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Official-Nascar-Members-Club/Matthews-North-Carolina-28106/Official-Nascar-Members-Club-Signed-me-up-for-a-84-membership-Matthews-North-Carolina-942370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Official Nascar Members Club