Complaint Review: Official Nascar Members Club

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Judy West — Loveland Ohio
Official Nascar Members Club
PO BOX 2944 Matthews, North Carolina USA

Official Nascar Members Club UNAUTHORIZED CHARGED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $84.00 and was not authorized unless they hid it in the fine print to ordering my Nascar Tickets LV 2014 tickets but NO AUTHORIZATION GIVEN to debit my acct nor was membership for a charge requested. Need replaced back into my account and if creates issues with the account they pay the fees and total cost of damages to my account. Matthews North Carolina

I am writing this report that ONMC.com debited my checking account for amount of $84.00 dollars unauthorized as I did not request to be a paid membership to Nascar I soley purchased my tickets for next year Las Vegas Tickets only correspondence I have had with Nascar which I purchase every year but for some reason this year they debited this amount out of my account. I do not want to be paid membership since I only go to one Nascar race a year why would I request to be membership.

This unauthroized money needs returned immediately to my checking account and if do to being unauthorized appears to be a scam of some sort by them to boost their membership but not at my expenses.

If this creates trouble with my checking account they also shall have to pay all fees that occur from this unauthorized debit of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Official-Nascar-Members-Club/Matthews-North-Carolina-28106/Official-Nascar-Members-Club-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGED-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-FOR-8400-and-was-1062990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Official Nascar Members Club