Complaint Review: Official Nascar Members Club

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — South Wales New York United States of America
Official Nascar Members Club

Official Nascar Members Club ONMC, Nascar Members Club Offered a free calendar then charged my credit card $84.00 for ????? I guess to join but didn't tell you that. I want my money back I am out of work right now. Internet, Internet

ONMC is a rip-off!! Stay away. Free Calendar cost me $84.00 directly out of my checking account without my consent. I will be calling the bank tomorrow and the Office of the Attorney General. I am currently out of work and need my money back. I did not consent to them taking my money!!! Stay away, stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Official-Nascar-Members-Club/internet/Official-Nascar-Members-Club-ONMC-Nascar-Members-Club-Offered-a-free-calendar-then-charge-838595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Official Nascar Members Club