Complaint Review: Offshore Worldwide Company

• Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: alf.flippingpassion — El Paso Texas United States of America
Offshore Worldwide Company
2003 S Dixie Hwy Ste 205-C Miami, Florida United States of America

Offshore Worldwide Company This company is offering employment processing customer payments and forwarding via Western Union, Money Gram, etc. to offshore. Miami, Florida

This is the email letter sent to me sounds awfully familiar to scams I have been taken by before. However they have become much more sophisticated by looking at the website they are promoting. I would be more than happy to submit the agreement and bank information package they sent me which confirms the basic strategy of the scam.

I'm sorry if this turns out to be a legitmate offer, but if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

My greatest fear is that the funds being obtained by these people are being used by terrorist enterprises.

I received your reply and considered your information. I am glad to inform you that you are quite appropriate for working in our company as a Regional Representative. On the next stage we will conclude the Employment Agreement after which you will be able to start working.

Please kindly find the attached Agreement, Please read it carefully, print it out, and sign. After you sign the Agreement you may send it to me by two means: you may scan it and send it to my e-mail in .PDF  or .DOC format; or you may send it by fax: 001 (786) 472 4410.

Also an important aspect of working in our company is fast and clear carrying of all deals. For tax reduction for our customers and forconvenient transference of money - our employees use personal bank accounts for carrying deals between the customers of our company. Thus, you may control all receipts of money from the customers, carry out its monitoring and distribute it where necessary; all this may be performed when you are at home. You may use your current account in the bank or open a new one. I recommend you to use a new account in any available bank. To provide the information on your bank account, please find the "Accountinf.doc" document and fill it in.

After I receive the signed Agreement and your bank account information, we will employ you and you will become employee of our company. Starting from this date you will get your basic salary after each calendar month. We will also need time to distribute duties for you - that is why you will fully start working after several days after you fill in the necessary documents. As the works advances you will be provided with all necessary information. That is why I recommend you to check your e-mail several times a day and stay in touch by your cell phone. We will provide you a supervisor who will direct and control your work. Should you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me.---

Best regards, John White

Hiring Manager

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offshore-Worldwide-Company/Miami-Florida-33133/Offshore-Worldwide-Company-This-company-is-offering-employment-processing-customer-paymen-523241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offshore Worldwide Company