Complaint Review: Oftensale.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Rich80 — Adamstown Maryland United States of America
Oftensale.com

Oftensale.com Compnay makes false advertising of products. Asks you to send funds, then says they are stuck in Customs. They refuse to give tracking info. Internet

*Consumer Comment: oftensale .com ripoff

*General Comment: Any answers from oftensale.com

I ordered some electronic equipment from this web site. After doing a great deal of searching I found no complaints. So I thought I would give it a try. After wiring the money via MOneygram, which I alrady was uncomfortable doing, I was contacted to say, please send 300 dollars more you must pay an export tax. Well after requesting proof of the shipment to customs they refused to give a tracking number. I then new I had been ripped off.  I had a gut feeling that It was to good to  be true. I feel so bad. Anyway. that is my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oftensalecom/internet/Oftensalecom-Compnay-makes-false-advertising-of-products-Asks-you-to-send-funds-then-s-936297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oftensale.com

oftensale .com ripoff

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

I recently started to make a huge purchase after talking to some employee .Was promised one thing as far as promotions was concern.Then payment issues arouse as to how to pay.PayPal was too expensive of commissions.They wanted me to use Western union. no control over my money.To many discrepancies in everything.One person person said thy could do one thing then another said something else , no consistency.So I,cancelled order.

#2 General Comment

Any answers from oftensale.com

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Were you able to get anyone to respond back to you? This company showed up on the craigslist page in my area. And like you I haven't been able to find anything bad about them but I wasn't sure about them.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC