Complaint Review: Ogden Auto Plaza

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:PlainCity Utah
Ogden Auto Plaza
Riverdale Road Riverdale, Utah U.S.A.

Ogden Auto Plaza - West Valley Auto Plaza Warraunty refund ripoff Riverdale Utah

I bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus from Ogden Auto Plaza on Feb.19th ,2009 Iwas made to believe I had to pay the warrauty seperate I didn't see the papers until after I closed. One week later I found out I had been sold a extended warrauty and I could cancel it ,so on Feb.29th I went to the dealership and cancelled the warraunty The payment was still taken out of my bank account in March. Since I wasn't expecting it ,it created two overdrafts. The money for the payment and the overdrafts was refunded to the dealer on May29th 2009. I have made numerous calls to the finance manager and he keeps ducking me The owner won't return my calls I went to the dealership only to be prmised it would be taken care of .Then I was told they never received the refund. I sat beside the finance manager as he called the warraunty company and the faxed him more paperwork in which he claimed to have faxed it to the people in West valley to cut me check two days ago and today july22,2009 they went back to ducking me again. I called the warrauty company back and they are having their investigators checking on it .

PlainCity, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ogden-Auto-Plaza/Riverdale-Utah-84405/Ogden-Auto-Plaza-West-Valley-Auto-Plaza-Warraunty-refund-ripoff-Riverdale-Utah-472326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ogden Auto Plaza