Complaint Review: OhCases.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: JRUMPKE — Asheville North Carolina
New York Internet USA

OhCases.com OhCases Charged Credit card, Never ships anything, refuses to answer questions and calls and emails Internet New York

I ordered 2 electronic items from this company via the internet on February 14 2014. The charge cleared my credit card on February 18, and the status changed to shipped on their website. When I tracked the package using their link, it says only a label had been created. The packeage never made it to the post office.

I began calling this company to track down the package and to inquire why I had been billed if the package had not actually been shipped. They assured me it had been sent and to just wait. I waited a week and called some more. When calling this company and informing them you have an issue they choose to either hang up or put you on hold indefinitely.

After 3 promises that the package was 'on its way', I began asking for a refund in my bi-weekly calls and emails to them. Which he then promised he would take care of immediately within 24 hours I would see my refund on my card. That was on March 14 2014. Today is March 24 and I made another 6 calls trying to find out where my refund is. Very rudely I was told I had already been refunded, I just had to wait 3-5 days. So I asked 3-5 days from when?  today? or 3-5 days from March 14?

They have never been able to give a clear answer to any question regarding this transaction on the phone or through email. This company must be shut down. They are not just incompotent, they are crooks-theives!

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OhCasescom/internet/OhCasescom-OhCases-Charged-Credit-card-Never-ships-anything-refuses-to-answer-question-1133450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OhCases.com