- Report: #328869
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ohio Casualty - Liberty Mutual
Ohio Casualty - Liberty Mutual130 N. Third Street Hamilton, Ohio U.S.A.
Ohio Casualty - Liberty Mutual permits unfair working environments. Hamilton Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am a former employee of the Ohio Casualty/Liberty Mutual group who operates in Ohio as well as many other states. In January of this year, I began working in the Hamilton, OH branch as an office assistant along with a few other people. Let me start by saying that the training is very poor at this company. They give you the very bare minimal and expect you to do everything from there.
Examples of this are:
1. They don't fully train you on either the Ohio Casualty or Liberty Mutual system that is vital to know in order to complete your duties.
2. They don't train you at all in answering customer concerns over the telephone. I was brought in with their knowledge that I don't have an insurance background, but was expected to address various customer concerns. As a business this is very unprofessional and doing the customer a huge wrong. If they can't train their employees correctly...how are paying customers supposed to get the assistance they need?
3. They promote unfair working conditions. I was part of 3 or 4 people who originally processed the mail each delivery (3 times per day.) After a while they began to take everyone else away and had me left to complete what took 3 or 4 to do every day. It was so backed up that I couldn't complete my other tasks assigned to me, and add to the fact that I had little training making things even worse.
4. They are totally clueless as to what's going on in their office. A temp was hired in and the supervisors didn't even know about it. Which shows how unprepared they really are.
I asked my supervisors on 3 different times to give me the training and assistance that I needed to complete the job they hired me to do, and basically each time the answer was no. They ended up giving me a whole 1/2 training course compared to 2 other people who came in at the same time I did at least one full working day's worth of training. When I asked if I was going to be further trained, the instructor replied "I don't think so." That was the most training on both computer systems I received.
I'm writing this report because I feel that the customer deserves better from a company who's supposed to be offering them something as serious as insurance. If they aren't prepared to handle your insurance concerns, just exactly who is?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ohio-Casualty-Liberty-Mutual/Hamilton-Ohio-45013/Ohio-Casualty-Liberty-Mutual-permits-unfair-working-environments-Hamilton-Ohio-328869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.