Complaint Review: Ohio Edison

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: jsedlock — hartville Ohio
Ohio Edison
76 South Main Street Akron, Ohio USA

Ohio Edison First Energy Solution Corp-Consumption Power Company Thieves Akron Ohio

I remember years ago when my 2 sons and I were in need of help with our electric and gas bill,because of the economy. We moved to an apartment after loosing our home and signed up for help with social workers on electricity and gas.

While the filing process to place I had to sign on to another provider and get a new account number.. This happend several times because of the lack of funds for the lowered bill could not be paid.

After some time my electric bills would come with two providers of which were ohio Edison and First Energy..

To sum it up was after years of this I was forced into paying well over thousands of dollars or i would be cut off.  I moved since then and for several months i was getting an average bill from one prover...

After being here for 4 months the bill is coming across with both providers, the bill has doubled again and they are calling about the bill when it is only a couple day past due.

I called them on different numbers to talk to someone about the situation and they hang up only wanting money. They have  istalled a new meter several weeks ago .which the servicman said the old one is used more for comercial businesses.

The bill says that I used 938 KWH in Aug of 2013. @ 7.22 cents per KWH. and my bill is $125.76.  What is there problem?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ohio-Edison/Akron-Ohio-44632/Ohio-Edison-First-Energy-Solution-Corp-Consumption-Power-Company-Thieves-Akron-Ohio-1081216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ohio Edison