Complaint Review: Ohio Model And Talent

• Reported By: jlynne — Newark Ohio United States of America
Ohio Model And Talent
V Drive Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Ohio Model And Talent Total BS!! Columbus, Ohio

These people are total bull crap. I've been modeling for years now and decided it was time to actually find an agency. So I was putting my name into places. I was called a couple days ago to come in. I get to the hotel they were doing the meetings at. Apparently she was "booked all day except *this* time" I walk in, she had a total of 5 interviews that day. When I walk in she is in the middle of an interview. I'm thinking, okay. whatever. I over hear her trying to sell this woman and her daughter "training" obviously, they didnt have money to pay 1400 for the training. and that was with a DISCOUNT! Thank god they turned them down and said they would call later. she invites me back and is very unprofessional. I hold my hand out to shake her hand and she ignores it. Rarely makes eye contact with me. And is on her phone. She then, after being in the interview for 5 minutes says "well, lets sign you now. just pay 955 for a photo shoot." im like " i have training, why do i need that" her reply... comp cards. Why would I pay 955 dollars for comp cards when i have friends that will do them for me. she then tells me that i will get 6 to 7 jobs a month... she does not tell me of ANYONE that has had success in the business. I know the questions to ask, and I think she realized that I'm not an idiot. so she basically shoved me out the door. this lady is a fraud. And so is the company. Don't waste your money. Dont let her try and sweet talk your children, or you, into paying thousands of dollars for something that sadly, wont work out. Thankfully, i listened to my gut when she started talking and came home to look around first before i paid anything. The people on here know what they are talking about. Dont waste the money. Or your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ohio-Model-And-Talent/Columbus-Ohio-/Ohio-Model-And-Talent-Total-BS-Columbus-Ohio-797465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ohio Model And Talent