Complaint Review: Ojiefo Wisdom

13 Peace Lane Nationwide Nigeria
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ojiefo Wisdom HeroNetwork Scamming Refunds are halfway believable... Of course I'm kidding. Port Harcourt Rivers

My fiance and I have been down on our luck for some time now, looking for a small handout just to get out of town to a place where he has a job waiting. We go to heronetwork looking for a little help only to receive and e-mail from someone named "Joe Phillis" who tells me to e-mail the address posted and "They will help you, they've done it for me."
I e-mailed the person with the belief they could actually help me. He mullied on and on about how I need to pay him $55 to prove I am not a scam artist, then he would send me a lump sum of 2000 dollars. He even said how the $55 would be refunded and so forth, you know.. it sounded semi legit. I was planning to do it today IF he gave me the information I wanted. His "charity" website, along with a phone number my fiance could dial and talk to the person. This morning all I recieved was information to the persons western union account. When i noticed the country was Nigeria, i came to ripoff report to see if someone else had been scammed by the person.
Sure enough I got lucky, someone else was played like a fool.
I'm writing this in hopes you whoever you are take into consideration that although not all nigerians are bad, the ones who want payment first are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ojiefo-Wisdom-/nationwide/Ojiefo-Wisdom-HeroNetwork-Scamming-Refunds-are-halfway-believable-Of-course-Im-kiddin-1110927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ojiefo Wisdom