Complaint Review: Okie Corporation (Prime Peripherals (TM) )

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2001

• Reported By:Buffalo NY
Okie Corporation (Prime Peripherals (TM) )
Holbrook, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Okie Prime Peripherals Office Max Rebate Ripoff

On Febuary 19, 2001 I made a purchase at Office Max for a 200-pack CD-R 80 minute 16x certified blank media cds. It was a 2 day sale only for a $45.00 rebate. I sent the proof required and the rebate slip and I have yet to recieve this rebate. I have sent them e-mail and recieved a resonse that my rebate was on the way.

I have made a copy of the rebate and reciept for my records.
If there were any problems they could have contacted me by email or telephone since the information is required.

Also this was not the first time. The first time they gave me an excuse that I hadn't given my email address. So I was burned by them before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okie-Corporation-Prime-Peripherals-TM-/Holbrook-Massachusetts/Okie-Prime-Peripherals-Office-Max-Rebate-Ripoff-9439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okie Corporation (Prime Peripherals (TM) )