Complaint Review: Okie Gator Airboats

• Updated: Sun, January 17, 2010

• Reported By: Ted — Fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
Okie Gator Airboats
17503 State Hwy 39 Internet United States of America

Okie Gator Airboats Dick Michael, False Advertisement! Performance not as described! I was told a 25 hp model would push my boat 15 + Mph, it only goes 7 Mph! They do not stand behind their products! They refuse to refund my money! Internet

I purchased the 25hp model on a recommendation from Jarid Michael at Okie Gator. I have a 15 foot flat boat, and I was told I would be able to push at least three people 15 mph with this model. The day I got it, I tried it just with me in the boat--and it barely did half that! 7.4 Mph top speed! The boat wouldn't even plane! I am very disappointed, and the company refuses to refund my money. They do not stand behind their products. I would strongly suggest to anyone--think twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2010 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okie-Gator-Airboats/internet/Okie-Gator-Airboats-Dick-Michael-False-Advertisement-Performance-not-as-described-I-was-555996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okie Gator Airboats