Complaint Review: Okuma Nutritionals - Wu-Long Tea

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008

• Reported By:juffair Other
Okuma Nutritionals - Wu-Long Tea
555 Burbank, Suite L-M, Broomfield, Colorado U.S.A.

Okuma Nutritionals - Wu-Long Tea A cuppa of worms to strangle your appetite Broomfield Colorado

I purchased 2 separate shipments of Wu-long tea.The second of which had some PolyTeaNx weight loss pills.To my surprise,when I opened one box of tea I saw worms in their wooven cocoons stuck to the tea sleeves.I contacted the company multiple times and all they did was try to convince me I bought it from a different company!Adding salt to injury I was advised to take it up with the other company.Although I am 10000000% certain I purchased it from them online as my bank statements would show.I bet Oprah won't be happy reading this as according to their website she has been endorsing their tea.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okuma-Nutritionals-Wu-Long-Tea/Broomfield-Colorado-80020/Okuma-Nutritionals-Wu-Long-Tea-A-cuppa-of-worms-to-strangle-your-appetite-Broomfield-Col-366284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okuma Nutritionals - Wu-Long Tea