• Report: #205924

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:hopkins Minnesota
Okuma Nutritionals
wulongpremiumtea@aol.com , Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 402-9357733
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Okuma Nutritionals non receipt of product Colorado internet

I have tried on numerous occassions to notify this company by e-mail with no success. They ripped me off for $80.95. It has been a month and I have not heard from them. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, because I had placed 2 orders with them at the same time. One for my friend, and 2 for myself. Well, my friend received hers with no problem. They e-mailed me that they were sending hers out and everything, but to this day they have not responded to my e-mails regarding my order. I was able to get a telephone number on there company when I received my bank statement. I tried calling them today, but since it's Sunday, I don't know if it's a accurate number or not, I will try again tomorrow. The telephone number I have is 402-935-7733. This is the first time I have used paypal and this occurred. This is truely a rotten way to do business.

Erika
hopkins, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okuma-Nutritionals/Colorado/Okuma-Nutritionals-non-receipt-of-product-Colorado-internet-205924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okuma Nutritionals