Complaint Review: Ola Faucher, Kansas University

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Ananda — San Francisco California
Ola Faucher, Kansas University
Internet, Kansas United States of America

Ola Faucher, Kansas University Jane Tuttle Human Resources retaliation at Kansas University/ HR Office Director and staff concoct false evidence/lies for southern justice legal case Internet, Kansas

In the city of Lawrence and at Kansas University I was constantly subjected to  annoying and frightening street harassment based on a perceived protected status. When I verbally stood up for myself,  an unwitnessed event ( No one was there, and it was nearly impossible anything was seen or heard)  in which I was approached in a demeaning way was dishonestly and vindictively misrepresented as racist comments on my part. I was hugely abused after this. A KU staff member showed up at faculty lab a day or two later and  made the equivalent of a racist comment asking the desk person loudly( in a manner prohibited by privacy law) if  he had seen a person with my perceived difference. I had never been treated in this manner before by a person in authority. Ola Faucher later dishonestly denied this discriminatory incident ever happened. I actually have higher intelligence/ entrance exam scores  than most people at KU, too.

I then received a fake disciplinary letter in my job file. As a result, I lost my teaching job with  zero internal due process. When I complained about this, the HR Director, Ola Faucher put false legal harassment charges against me. She so has the police and prosecutors in Lawrence and Douglas County in her pocket( with the aid of the University General Counsel) that the police never even contacted me. I never heard anything before receiving a court summons in the mail. Huge privacy issues were involved, but the University unconscionably and illegally forced me to appear in public court after showing zero respect for my civil rights. The prosecutors and the public defender, John Johnson brokered an illegal deal with Douglas County prosecutors to dismiss the charges  after a year of harassment and multiple course appearances to drop the charges on the condition I left the state of Kansas. I still have PTSD and have been knocked off my career path.

Street harassment terrifies me. Please don't get up in strangers' business unless you are sure they are open to interaction. Chivalry is backwards and just reinforces unequal social relations. Unless someone has their arms full, they'd probably rather open doors themselves. I was always jumpy to begin with. Now, I don't even feel safe on the streets. I totally dread dealing with intrusive strangers who behave like I should appreciate their unwanted attention. Any sign of displeasure on my part--they usually start a tirade of hateful language or even physically attack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ola-Faucher-Kansas-University/Internet-Kansas-66045/Ola-Faucher-Kansas-University-Jane-Tuttle-Human-Resources-retaliation-at-Kansas-Univers-1039500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ola Faucher, Kansas University