Complaint Review: Olan Mills

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: Angry Mommy — Warner Robins Georgia United States of America
Olan Mills
Watson Blvd Warner Robins, Georgia United States of America

Olan Mills Kmart Olan Mills Animals have been treated better Warner Robins, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Why do you think the two reports are related??

*Consumer Comment: Sounds fishy

I made an appointment for 10/16 at the Olan Mills located in Kmart in Warner Robins, GA. My daughter's appointment was scheduled for 5pm. The photographer took three walk-ins in front of us and another family. I was upset but I just rescheduled for the following Saturday on 10/23/10 at 10am. Once again I was put on the back burner. Useless for having an appointment. We were finally acknowledged at 10:30am. The photographer rushed through the photo shoot not wanting to take time with my daughter. After the photos were taken, I previewed them she had spelled my daughter's name wrong. My god is it that hard to copy from a piece of paper. Also our "professional photographer" misspelled Halloween, which was clearly spelled on the coupon I had brought in. I was aggravated because of the horrible service I had received thus far. I made an appointment for today 10/25/10 at 1pm to preview the photos again. I arrived on time. I was finally acknowledge at 1:18pm and told that I would have to come back in at 3pm because she was going to lunch. I am high pissed off at a company that had such a good name. I will never return to any location of Olan Mills or Kmart for that matter. I plan to tell everyone I know about the horrible service I received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olan-Mills/Warner-Robins-Georgia-31093/Olan-Mills-Kmart-Olan-Mills-Animals-have-been-treated-better-Warner-Robins-Georgia-654922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olan Mills

Why do you think the two reports are related??

AUTHOR: Go4gold - (USA)

Chris---Why do you think the two reports are related??  Its two different OPs and two different cities.

Sounds fishy

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

Didn't your daughter fall off the chair?

Now go tell your daughter what a lying sack her mother is.