Complaint Review: Olanmills Photography

• Updated: Sun, December 05, 2010

• Reported By: Connie — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Olanmills Photography
Inside Citadel Mall Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Olanmills Photography Iwas previously an employe of olanmills in Colorado springs, Co inside citadel mall. Iwas only working there for 2weeks and i never reiceieved my second payroll check. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Hello,  I was previously an employee for Olanmills photography company in Colorado Springs,Co on Academy inside of Citadel mall. I was only there for about two weeks.  I started working there in Oct/2010 to about Nov/2010.  I quit because this job was not meeting my needs. in any case, after I quit I expected that i would recieve my last payroll check by mail and never did.  I first called my previous manager and told her that i hadn't recieved my payroll check.

She told me to give it a few more days and then check with the post office.  I said okay and afterwards i went to the post office in they said they had nothing for me.  I then called her back 3 days later and told her i went to the post office and explained to her that they said nothing was there for me and that i should check back with my employer.

I then went to the potrait studio and asked to speak with the district manager which they told me they were not allowed to give out her number.  In any result it  is now Nov. 5 and i still haven't recieved my check. someone please contact me at 7192169624 my name is Consuela Starks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olanmills-Photography/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80902/Olanmills-Photography-Iwas-previously-an-employe-of-olanmills-in-Colorado-springs-Co-ins-668323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olanmills Photography