occurring

• Reported By: ela68 — Indiana United States of America
Old National Bank
main street clinton, Indiana United States of America

Old National Bank Closed account clinton, Indiana

My father recently passed away, so we presented a certified copy of his death certificate to close his account. Easy, right? No! They said the account was closed, therefore no money in or out, well let me tell you it did not work that way.

They have continued to allow money to be withdrawn from a "closed account" therefore creating overdraft charges that they say we have to pay on a "closed account".

As if my father's death wasn't hard enough to cope with. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. It's been rough, my little family has been through enough. There is a lot more to this story, but this is not the place for it.I can honestly say this bank has really made things tough. I don't even no where to begin. Take care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-National-Bank/clinton-Indiana-47842/Old-National-Bank-Closed-account-clinton-Indiana-905459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old National Bank